Measuring the potential
of your project:
“Should we go for it?”
The market study answers the following questions:
- What are the characteristics of the potential clientele: What is your geographical location, the number of inhabitants (currently and in the future), income, age of the population…?
- What are the needs and expectations?
- Who are the competitors present in the area and what are their performances?
- What is the impact on my current points of sales?
- And above all, what is the projected turnover for your project?
We carry out more than 600 market studies every year in France and internationally in many sectors of activity: restaurant industry, food retailers and specialized retailers, promoters and managers of shopping centers, industrials, press, local authorities…
It is by surveying an incredible number of cities in the world that we have acquired this expertise which enables us to be recognized as one of the most reliable firms in the field of market research.
Our studies are very operational, they allow you to make a decision, but they are also uncompromising: we do not hesitate to recommend you not to go if the market study is negative.
To go beyond classical studies, we have developed an online geomarketing solution, SAD-INTERACTIVE. It allows you to carry out your own market researches and brings you all the necessary information to help you in your decision making.
“The purpose of our market research? The realization of your projects.”